Monday, November 2, 2009

Method 7

Method 7 – Social Bookmarking

1. Commoncraft YouTube instruction – You gotta love these simple, quick instructional videos!
2. Tags Help Make Libraries Del.icio.us - article – use of LibraryThing as a catalog substitute for small collections. (How about using this to catalog my son’s extensive baseball card collection or son in law’s personal book collection, many hundreds of books, both Information Technology and science fiction).

3. View the Otter Group 8 minute Delicious tutorial to get a good overview of its features. Did not load for me so I went to the YouTube tutorial
4. I set up a Delicious account with an existing Yahoo account.
5. http://www.allbusiness.com/management/change-management/3875646-1.html - found the web site for Several Habits of Wildly Successful Delicious Users – must have changed.

The bookmark mobility factor is the shinning star for me. I work on several machines and this keeps everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment