Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Method 12

Reflection...

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite topics were Youtube, RSS, and Method 5, Photos and Images.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? It has given me more confidence to try the new technologies in new and different ways in my new position. I was pretty aware of Web 2.0 technologies so I was pretty comfortable with all the concepts just not as comfortable actually using them. I tend to focus on about 3 things at one time.

The adventures in podcasting are the next thing to tackle for me. I have created "sound files" but not on a regular basis. Now I have a project in mind that will hopefully, engage my faculty in the latest library information from me on their areas of expertise.

If another discovery program were offered, I would be happy to participate. It is a convenient way to learn and apply new technology concepts. Many examples were provided along the way that helped to trigger new thoughts and applications for me.

Too bad the dance is over but I will look forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment